Furniture Frame Builder
We are looking to add an experienced Furniture Frame Builder to our team!!!!!
1st shift: 7:30am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
Must have experience
- Knowledge and experience with various power and hand tools and their proper use to ensure safety
- Knowledge of furniture frame design to ensure commercial grade strength and durability
- Experience using small hand tools
- Experience working with Hardwood
- Attention to detail in reading and interpreting shop drawings and existing pattern specs.
- Ability to cut and assemble exposed finish grade hardwood frames
- Ability to cut and assemble interior furniture frames for upholstery
- Ability to learn and adapt to an ever-changing array of furniture styles and trends
- Problem solving skills and good communication are a necessity